Privacy StatementThis privacy statement describes the way in which personal information is collected via this website and how it is handled. It explains where your data is stored and for what purpose this data is stored. In addition, you will also find all your rights with regard to your personal data and how you can use these rights. The privacy statement can be changed at any time by, for example, amendments to the law. It is therefore advisable to periodically consult the statement. This statement was last modified on October 15, 2018 If you have any questions or comments about the content of this statement, you can always contact us via the contact form on this website or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Contact DetailsStichting Fly Aware
3941 EP Doorn
What do we process personal data for?Personal data collected through this website are processed for the purposes of sufficient goals:
- To enter into an agreement with you;
- Sending invitations and newsletters.
- First and last name
- Address + house number
- Zip code city
- IP address
- phone number
- E-mail address
Special/Sensitive DataOur website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years, unless they have prior permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this consent, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
Automated data processingStichting Fly Aware does not take automated decisions about matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without a person sitting in between.
SecurityWe have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing. For example, we have taken the following measures;
- All persons who have access to your details on behalf of Stichting Fly Aware are obliged to maintain their confidentiality;
- We use a username and password policy on all our systems;
- We ensure the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so;
- We make back-ups of the personal data in order to be able to repair these in case of physical or technical incidents.
Why is this data collected?
- To handle your payment, to send offers and invoices;
- To send our newsletter;
- To contact you by phone or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services;
- To inform you about changes to our services and products;
- To offer you the possibility to create an account;
- To offer you the opportunity to make an appointment;
- To adapt the information on our website to its visitors;
Who has access to this data?Stichting Fly Aware makes use of third-party services. This means that these parties have access to our website, server or collected personal data. To protect your data, Stichting Fly Aware has concluded a processor agreement with each of the following parties.
- Google (visitor statistics)
- Mijn Domein (web hosting)
- Sponsorkliks (fund raising)
- Newsletter: as long as you are registered on our newsletter
- Google: up to 26 months
- Social Media (Facebook, twitter): up to 2 years.